A Home That Provides Everything You’re Looking For
For many, the purchase of a home marks a new beginning—and for most, it is an eagerly awaited step forward for a family’s quality of life. At GDB Home Inspections, we commend you for putting in the work to prepare for one of the most important investments you’ll ever make. That’s why we’re here to offer you an investigative home inspection that will help to protect your interests as a home-buyer by strengthening your knowledge of what your prospective home will and will not provide. We want your future home to encompass everything that you’ve had in mind, and we’ll work tirelessly to make sure that you understand every detail that could potentially factor into the home’s overall condition and relative value.
We Give It
Everything We’ve Got
- We put forth our best effort every day, for every home, for every client—and you can rest assured that we’ll above and beyond to help you secure the home of your dreams
- In addition to all of the in-house inspection services we offer, we’re able to subcontract several third-party services at the same time as your initial home inspection—please visit our Inspection Services page for more information
- Attention to detail is a foundational component of our success as a business, and you have us at our word that we’ll take our time to comprehensively and accurately evaluate your prospective home from top to bottom
Your Inspection Findings
Delivered in Just 24 Hours
We’ll thoroughly inspect your prospective home, and then just a day later, you’ll already be learning about every aspect of the home’s condition thanks to the quick delivery of our detailed digital inspection reports. Each component that was evaluated will be thoroughly summarized, including straight-to-the-point facts about any deficiencies we came across. Our inspection reports also include complimentary access to the innovative Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- For any defective component that was flagged and summarized in the inspection report, you can choose to add that item to your own personalized project and repair request list
- There are three request options to choose from—repair, replacement, or a figure of your choosing for monetary reimbursement
- The CRL™ is designed for user convenience and is accessible via mobile phone, tablet, and personal computer
Proudly Serving Northern New Jersey
We offer dependable home inspections to Essex, Passaic, Middlesex, Morris, Hunterdon, and Somerset counties.
At GDB Home Inspections, we don’t let details slip through the cracks when we inspect a home—whether those details happen to pertain to major issues or to minor inconveniences that will cost the home-buyer over time if left unaddressed. Contact us today to request an appointment.
GBD HOME INSPECTIONS
Ask about our discounts for active-duty military, veterans, first responders, repeat clients, and single parents. Home inspections start at $400.
Weekend appointments are available by request. We accept online payments. GDB Home Inspections is fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind and protection.